The Law of Attraction works, plain and simple

Well, its been a few weeks since I posted, but so much has happend in that time.

My goal was to start at Portland State University on June 22nd. As of June 10th, I was no closer to my goal. While I was accepted and registered for school, I was lacking the resources. But - I chose to believe that the money would come. A few days previous, I had chosen the date of June 11th as the day the money would need to come through by so I could move to Portland and get settled before school started.

On June 11th, the money came through. The next week was insanely busy. I got moved into my new apartment June 18th and had a couple days to walk around the city before school started.

Here I sit, on June 28th, strong in the knowledge of one thing - the Law of Attraction works. It works in amazing and wonderful ways. We just need to know our goals will come to pass - we need to know against current circumstance that things will work out. I kept saying "I choose to know that the money I need to move to Portland and go to school will be here by June 11th". I saw myself living in Portland, I saw myself going to class. Whenever I noticed the physical circumstances that were so opposite to the results I wanted, I would repeat my mantra. I would remember how the impossible had been made possible in May due to my belief and clung to it.

When the money came through on the 11th, I will admit I was still shocked and amazed! It took a couple hours for it to sink in.

Do not let doubt set in. Yes, it will come up - especially as a date draws closer and no evidence has shown itself. Stand firm in your desires, stand firm in your knowledge.

Wake Up and Make Your Dreams Come True!

Comments

  1. I have been looking looking around for this kind of information. Will you post some more in future? I'll be grateful if you will.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program

Pity Party: Party of one

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one