This is not a good vs evil world

For some reason, humanity loves to be caught between the concepts of GOOD vs EVIL. Which in some becomes an US vs THEM scenario. What is worse? Me vs ME.

And that is what everything comes down to. For there is no overwhelming good or evil. There is just us; how we think, feel, and how we act on those thoughts and feelings.

This brings to mind that little thing we did as girls. You know what I'm talking about. First we would pick up a pretty flower, then we would mutilate it while we said the following:

He loves me.
He loves me not.
He loves me.
He loves me not.

All the while hoping for the first and fearing the latter would come true. And what usually happened? He loves me not. And if, by chance it came out He loves me? We would do it again, assuring our own destiny by working until the He loves me not appeared.

Knowing about the law of attraction and seeing how it works, and with each step seeing more and more how it truly does create our reality, can you see how this is the WORST thing we could do? How about some examples?

Peace vs War
Flight vs Fight
Me or Him

These are prime examples that will focus us on fear, negativity and pain. Anyone else tired of fear, negativity and pain? Then make a change. Stop thinking of the best vs the worst that could happen. Instead, think in terms of the good or the better! What do I mean? Remember He loves me?

How about changing it a bit? First off? Let's leave the flower intact and just say this to it.

He loves me.
He loves me more.
He loves me.
He loves me more.

Hell! Both of those sound amazing to me! I'll take 'em both and the universe feels my joy and will deliver me the wonderful man who loves me AND loves me more.

Comments

  1. Positive outlook, something we all need more of. This put a nice smile on my face today Cynthia, thank you.
    It's still going to be hard not to pick the flower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could do what I did. Instead of a flower, I took a bag of M&Ms and as I ate them.

      He loves me.
      He loves me more. (at which point I ate 2 M&MS)

      It made the M&Ms very enjoyable ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pity Party: Party of one

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one