Finding The Law

All truths are true. The thing you need to realize is that there are levels of truth. And each person focuses on the level of truth they are prepared to believe in, in that moment.

And unless you wish to remain stagnant, you need to continue to keep growing, keep learning, and keep reaching for more knowledge.

A month ago, through a friend, I came across knowledge that has been around for decades. And I never knew it. I can only assume that I was not ready for this particular knowledge until that point. But now that I have it, my mind is expanding at an incredible rate. If you read my past post about what spiders taught me about parallel dimensions, that event happened a couple weeks after I began studying "The Law".

What is The Law? To say it sounds simple, but the depths of which this law goes are incredible. The law basically states that that which we focus on becomes our reality. Sounds like the law of attraction, doesn't it? And yet...it is so much more. It will turn more than one thought on its side. For Neville Goddard, the teacher from which I have been learning this, uses the bible to teach this law.

Wait, what, the bible? You are asking if you know li'l ole agnostic me. Yes, the bible. For, he states that the bible is but pure allegory. It is not a history of a people, but instead lessons on how to make our heaven on earth.

If that shocks/horrifies you, you are not ready to learn the law. If it intrigues you? Look up Neville Goddard on YouTube. Find Neville Goddard groups on Facebook. Learn what this simple man taught that has such amazing implications.

Ask yourself: What if everything I see is a direct reflection of what is inside of me? What if the only thing keeping me 'down' is me? If I change my imagination, the word changes.

And then ask yourself...What if God is not 'out there', but instead 'in here' in my human imagination?

Uh-huh. Do it. It's time to move mountains, people!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pity Party: Party of one

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program