Don't help. Don't get in the way.

Hello, friends.

So, you are on track, right? You've read your current guru's books, are doing what they've told you, feeling good...and yet, nothing's happening? Surely that couldn't be?

So, being the good human you are, you try and 'help'.

*sound of annoying buzzer going off*

Stop!

I hate to tell you this, but your 'helping' just slows everything down. Yep, it does. Whatever you choose to call it (universe, source, divine mind, god - I will refer to this power as Divine Mind for the rest of this message) knows what it is doing and doesn't need any help from a human, thank you very much. So every time you try and 'help' you actually throw things off and lengthen the time between when you ask and when you receive.

So what can you do?

Do you really want to know?

Relax. Affirm. Enjoy. Feel good. Laugh. Have fun. Show your gratitude for everything you have been given (and yes, that includes your dreams).

Now, that doesn't mean that when you feel compelled to do something that you shouldn't do it. But that comes from being intuitively aware. For some that comes naturally, for others it takes a  bit to get there.

Florence Scovel Shinn says we but need to tell Divine Mind that if there is something we need to do to give us a lead now. And within moments you will get the message, and Divine Mind finds unique ways to do so - through a passage in a book, a conversation taking place near you, something online maybe? Again, don't try and help, just do what you were already doing and let things happen.

If something compels you to move in that direction, move. Now, I'm not saying go spend $1000 on something when you don't have the money. But listen to your intuition. By sending you to the high end Apple store in the mall, it may have nothing at all to do with the products inside. For all you know, you will meet up with just the right contact there, or see something that gives you further information.

When intuition strikes. Follow it.

For instance, sometimes you have to show an act of faith when you are doing something. To get money, you show you are secure in giving so that you can receive. For days I have felt secure in purchasing things I wanted and have received more money in than I put out. But yesterday I found myself in a quandary. There was an item I was considering  buying and the logical side of my head said "money is no issue because Divine Mind will provide and you need to prove to Divine Mind that you believe that." But I know the logical side of the head is not the side I should be listening to. So I thought more about it and realized the problem had nothing to do with the money. I could definitely afford it and the money would come back to me if I bought it. The problem was that while it was cute, I knew I didn't really want it. So, I didn't buy it.

But don't be always looking for a way to help. Your energy changes, plus you are basically telling Divine Mind that "obviously you can't do it yourself and so I'm gonna put my $0.02 in." Uh, no. The thing to do is keep out of it. Your job is to see yourself having the dream and be grateful for it. IF intuition strikes you follow it, but you don't go looking to help.

One good tip (and I have had many) from Florence is this: Affirm with style (okay, that is actually my phrase, but stick with me here). She says to choose an affirmation/goal and either repeat it in a mantra with music on in the background (music without words) or dance while saying your mantra. Those two flows can really help take what you want and seed it with Divine Mind so much faster than doing it without.

What have I done? I have a few affirmations I use before I go to bed. One of them I made into a rhyme. Rhymes are wonderful. They flow as music and before long, you find yourself singing it. And as all television jingles should tell us, anything set to music will stay with us for a long time.

I still have "Plop, plop, fizz, fizz, oh, what a relief it is" in my head from the commercials in the early 80s - Somebody make it stop! :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program

Pity Party: Party of one

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one