Unburden your dreams #metaphysics #loa

You know those moments where you have a-ha moments and it's like everything comes together? I had one of those today. This A-ha moment came with sparkles and happiness galore. I'm going to tell you what I found out, and then explain it. Don't be shocked.

Have you ever realized what a burden dreams can be?

I'd hand over a pillow for you to fall down upon, but hopefully you were sitting down when you read that. Yes, dreams can be heavy burdens, but I didn't really get that until today. What do I mean? Well, let me explain how I figured it out.

There are several dreams I've been working on for a long time. Since I found Neville Goddard's and Florence Scovel Shinn's teachings, they have been a major focus of what I desire most in my life. For the past 14 months, I've lived, eaten, and breathed these dreams. 

Only one problem - while I've glimpsed them and felt them in the 4th dimension, so far they have not taken physical form. You must admit - that can get you down from time to time. For me, it's been a monthly thing - every month around the full moon, which is an emotional time for me anyway, I notice they haven't come through yet. At first, I noticed and then went back to pure focus. 

But starting last summer, I found that monthly depressive state elongating, until it could last as long as several hours before I could pull myself out of it. 

And all for naught of reaching my most-important dreams. I have, at times, checked to make sure these are the right dreams for me because after so long, I began to wonder if I was on the wrong track. Thankfully I have two very loud hints when I've gone off track - spiders show up and my right ear pops. But when I focus on my dreams, of being in them, of living them, those hints disappear.

In past posts, you have read the concept of "Casting your burden", Basically, the premise is that we, as flesh and bone humans, are not meant to carry these emotional and physical burdens ourselves. Neville taught that the Bible was pure allegory and the teachings in it there to help us have the best lives possible. Ever read about casting your burden on Christ? Well, if you think in terms of metaphysics, wherein we are our own savior or hell, the fact is, it is our 4th dimensional self which lifts our burdens and makes them light. Our 4th dimensional self is our christ within. Thus, if anything burdens us, all we have to do is cast it upon the christ within and let that inner being take care of it for us. If you don't like using the term Christ, you can use god/goddess/universe/4th dimensional self/all that is'ness...basically whatever works for you. The NAME is not important. What is important is that you are calling upon a power that can take this burden from you.

So there I was today dealing with anger and the onset of depression because I looked at the calendar and realized it had been 15 months since I'd started studying with Neville. 15 months since I focused on my three main dreams. And 11 months since I had solidified them in the 4th dimensional realm. 

But guess what? It occurred to me as I tried to lay there and not think, what a burden this all was. And that's when it clicked. My dreams are, in a way, a burden. Not the end result of them, but the not having them yet. 

So many things happen instantly or within a day or so, and yet these three dreams still seemed to elude me. And that kind of emotional and physcial burden was taking me in a direction I never want to go again: negativity and depression. 

The moment I realized that the emotional fallout of not getting my dreams and the constant hoping and waiting were detrimental to me, I realized how much of a burden they are. So I cast them. Tossed them to the christ within. Over and over, I repeated "I cast this burden on the christ within and I go free." After the fifth or sixth time, I felt my vibration take a huge leap. From then on, with each time I said it, my vibration leapt up more and more until I was laughing with joy. 

Now realize, I still know these dreams are mine and they fit perfectly within my divine plan - because months ago I started the mantra "I only desire that which is part of my divine plan" and I still desire all three of these things intensely. But what I've cast out is the feelings of worry, pain, regret, depression, hopelessness, and dwindling belief in me. 

I plan on casting that burden as often as I need to now that I understand what that kind of pressure was doing to me. It's one thing to not understand what I know and to turn my back, but the fact is I DO know how life comes to pass. As such, I have found a way to still dream my lovely dreams, still live within them knowing they will come to pass, and not suffer from 'clock watching' syndrome. 

Do I hope they come now? Sure, I do. But if they don't, I'll cast the burden and move onward, forward in peace, happiness, and harmony knowing they are on their way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program

Pity Party: Party of one

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one