Living in the present, Part I

I've been on an upward slide for 18 years now and a student of metaphysics for ten of those. One of the questions that always plagued me was this:

If we are supposed to keep our dreams fully affixed in our heads and yet be truly present in the now, wasn't that a bit of an oxymoron?

Turns out, it's not. I've heard too many people discuss it who don't seem to understand it and I'm just finally grasping it, so let me see if I can explain so it makes sense.

It all has to do with energy.

If we live in the past, our energy is low.

If we live in the future, always waiting for it to come, our energy is frantic.

If we live in the NOW, knowing our dreams have come true, we are at peace and our energy is where it needs to be for having those dreams.

It all comes down to vibration, doesn't it? In everything. What are you vibrating right now?

Are you vibrating in the 'yesterday' vibe about all the things that happened then? Guess what, yesterday will return if you keep vibrating to it.

Are you vibrating in hope and waiting for the future? You will always want and hope, but rarely achieve as it is the wrong vibration. Even if it comes, if you are always vibrating frenetically, you may lose everything you've attained because you just aren't on that vibration. (Think of all the people who have attained their dreams and then lost them. And then wish them well and never think of them again.)

However, if you have solidified your dreams and KNOW they are yours, there is no need to worry, wait, or wish. It's there already. So you are in a state of the knowledge that the item is yours no matter what. You are vibrating AS IF it has already occurred. So you are happy, what you wish for will come faster, and you are most likely to keep it once it arrives.

This is why it is easier for most people to attain that which they don't care as much about. If you want a Pepsi, you imagine it, then forget it. Suddenly, someone brings you a Pepsi (this has happened almost instantaneously to me several times). But when you want something really, really, really badly, its difficult to forget it.

There's the worry of "But I don't want to forget it. What if I forget it and then the universe thinks I don't want it anymore." At least it happens to me. Even now, when I decide on new dreams, I add an addendum of "I want .... as long as it does not interfere with other goals/dreams I have already set in place." I am realizing now that is from fear which is the wrong vibration. So, yes, I'm going to keep working on it.

But that's the difference folks. It isn't about forgetting about what you want in the terms of "I don't want it anymore period." It's about no longer wishing for it because YOU ALREADY HAVE IT.

Once your wish/dream/goal is solidified in the universe, it's as good as here. So act and think, and dream as if it was here. Know it is here. And since it's here, you are at peace living in the vibration of it.

So how do you do that while waiting for the dream to go from the 4th to the 3rd dimension? Tomorrow I'll tell you how.




Comments

  1. Perfectly timed and worded... Thank you for the sharing!!!
    "."
    Cat

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program

Pity Party: Party of one

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one