. . .and out of nowhere . . .

OK - Im back! LOL

I have been so busy, that I didn't realize it has been so long!

What have I been busy with? Watching what I want come into my life, basically. Some of the things have been almost instantaneous. Its been amazing.

So, what am I up to now? I just re-wrote my cleaning booklet. I have renamed it Green Cleaning and it will be available soon on Amazon.com.

Also, I have come across 2 amazing products that I would suggest for anyone trying to make a better life for themself.

1. The Missing Secret is by Joe Vitale. He takes The Secret and shows you how to actually make it work. Its an amazing CD.

2. The Secret Code to Success by Noah St. John. The most amazing thing I can say about this book is WOW!. 7 small, and yet amazing secrets to unlocking everything you have every wanted - in every area of your life!

As things go along, I am going to be reviewing more and more LOA and life-changing products and reviewing them. Currently I am taking part in two coaching programs. When I am through, I will review and post for all to see.

Onward and Upward everyone!~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pity Party: Party of one

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one