The little blue index card . . .

Who knew that a 3x5 blue index card could have such power?

I carry with me a 3x5 index card that lists a date (March 31, 2009) and my goal as I have achieved it. Every time I touch the card, look at the card, see the card; it settles any unsettled emotions. It reminds me what I am working for. I can see it, I can touch it - and in my mind I can also see and touch the money coming from my goal!

I suggest you all get a 3 x 5 index card, write down a date (the date you want the goal by), and then write "I am so happy and grateful now that " and fill in your goal. Always have it with you. I have mine in my pocket, so every time I reach for my phone I feel it, when I go to the gym I take it out and look at it often while I am exercising. I have ideas coming out of nowhere to get me to this goal. I am energized (even while sick!) and am working hard at making this goal a reality.

Onward and Upward!~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pity Party: Party of one

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program