Happy November

It has been awhile since I posted to This Thought Counts, but since I took time this week to transfer it from webpress to blogger, it re-energized me to update.

So, where am I? Well, not quite where I want to be, but I am getting there. (Hmm, not quite the right vibration to be on. Let me change that - I am exactly where I want to be!)

This year, I self-published my novel L'Amore Perfetto, a romance/modern-day fairytale, in eFormat. I am currently working to get it into print as well. My goal is to have it available in print by the end of November for Xmas sales, crossing my fingers on that one.

I also launched a whole bunch of eBooks under a completely different genre under a pseudonym. And no, I am not ready to reveal that yet.

Right now, I am working on a Young Adult story that has been humming in my brain for over a year. I hope I can do it justice.

My goals for the next year?
Sell enough of my books that I do not have to work another job to get by.
Find the love of my life.

Doable? We shall see. I need to get back to the right frame of mind to work hand-in-hand with the universe:)

Let's make 2013 the most amazingly magical year ever!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program

Pity Party: Party of one

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one