Thoughts Become Things

Yep, we've all heard it. Thoughts become things. But, once you get down and dirty with the Law of Attraction, you realize it is actually the vibration you are on that causes change - not just thinking it.

Try it. Think "I have a million dollars." If you DON'T actually have a million dollars, you probably don't believe it. In fact, there is probably a part of your body that twinged or ached, or a negative thought just took its place like "Yeah, right!" or "that'll be the day".

So, let's change that vibration we are on!

For the entire month of December, I am going to Blog & Tweet positive thoughts. It will help me stay in the right vibration and hopefully will help you as well.

Want to join in? Blog a wonderful, happy, uplifting, or otherwise wonderfully high vibration thought a day in December. Comment with your link and I will tweet it as well! Let's raise the vibes and start 2013 with a bang!

Comments

  1. I have a million dollars. I have a million dollars. I have a million dollars.

    Seriously, I can't help but think of the difference it could make in our lives if we changed the negative chatter in our heads to positive thoughts.

    Great idea to focus on the positive. Hope it spreads.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pity Party: Party of one

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one