And what comes now is even greater, Part IV: Talking with the Divine

Talking with the Divine

If you haven't read the first three parts, you can do so here:

This part of this four-part series is not easy to talk about. Not because it is embarrassing or bad or anything we as humans would not normally talk about. But because it is so good.

Have you ever felt so loved that you burst into tears?

Have you ever been 'home' and I'm not talking about to your house but to the place of never-ending love that resonates around you?

Have you ever talked to the divine?

I am fighting myself on writing this even now. It feels so egocentric to talk about and yet that is not where I'm coming from. My entire reason for writing this series was to share with you the amazing turns my life is taking. This is my journey, not yours, but maybe there is something here that will help you. That is my wish and my reason for sharing.

Yes, I have talked to the divine. No, not a séance. I didn't talk to the recently departed. No. I'm talking about channeling.

What is channeling? Well, it is a bunch of different communication techniques to talk to others not of this human existence. I say others, because the beings may be like us and then again, they may not. I'm just starting but I think we 'see' the kinds of beings we most feel comfortable with. Which is why many people 'see' Jesus or Buddha or Muhammad or Mother Theresa or even the Virgin Mary. I saw none of the above. What I did see, I will not discuss because it is too personal. What they have told me is also too personal to discuss as it was meant just for me.

There are many different ways to channel. First off, I am just talking about good channels here. Preparing one's self, welcoming the right kind of spirit, and only listening to the good. There are spirits who will take you on a dark course, but I'm not interested in that path. Nor should you be. Channeling is best done through a positive trance and the channel can come through just in your head. You might see and hear the being. It may come out through writing (which was my breakthrough), or even, like Esther Hicks, you may find yourself a conduit for spirit beings like Abraham.

So how did I figure this out? Well, I was studying clairaudience in a course that would then take me onto divine receiving, clairvoyance, and astral projection. I was interested and have been trying to get better at listening to intuition. But still felt blocked.

I was on my third night of studying clairaudience and not receiving a thing, just lying there with my eyes closed staring at the back of my eyelids, which, when you are meditating for a specific question is very frustrating. After the audio was done, I turned if off and thought "there has to be a way!" And just like that, an idea occurred to me. As a writer, there have been many times where I can tell you that the words did not come through me. I had no knowledge of them before my pen hit paper. It was like while meditating and sitting there looking at the back of my eyelids. Massive writer's block. And then the ink flowed into the paper and next thing I knew, I had a 60,000 word story written.

It occurred to me that maybe I could use that same process with clairaudience and see if it worked. Holy crow it worked. I lay down with a new notebook and a pen, took myself into trance, welcomed all guides who were there for my greatest good, and asked a question. The answer poured out. I was so excited, I asked another and an even longer answer poured out.

The language was slightly different than my own, more formal, and the answers were not what I expected. But I was so excited by the exercise that I did it again the next morning. To even greater results.

I instantly wrote the woman who had recorded the audio course and told her what was going on and she wrote back a couple hours later saying it sounded like I was gifted with channeled writing.

My reaction in my head went to the tune of 'Whatteled who?'

I didn't know what that meant, but as it turned out the title she gave me of hers with the information on it to look up I already had and I read it. Voraciously.

Wow. It had a name. Channeled Writing.

As I've been reading her book (Writing the Divine by Sara Wiseman), each chapter has made me more secure in what I'm writing down. Because there is that thought in the back of your head that asks "is this someone else or am I making all this up?"

But it was the evening of March 31st that put everything in perspective for me. I had moved on to lesson two of her audio – Divine Receiving. Which turned out to be channeling.

Well, in reading her Writing the Divine book, I wasn't seeing anyone, just hearing a voice, so I assumed that was how it would stay. But I was still interested and went through the 30-minute lesson and exercise.

This is what happened:

Yes, I saw exalted beings. Yes, I talked to them. Yes, I cried when the one who spoke to me took my hand in hers and welcomed me home. And after the thirty-minute session, I did a long channel writing session where I asked and was answered so many things.

It was the best thing I have ever felt. Pure love, like nothing I had ever felt before but always hoped existed.

On April 1st, I was exhausted all day from the energy use. Anyone who has worked with energy knows how it can wear you out. But even though I spent much of the day lying down, I came to a conclusion: Yes, my main goals are coming and they will be even more amazing than I had imagined. Yes, everything I've been listening to was true. Divine Mind said "Do nothing" and my guides are telling me the same thing.

So what does this all lead to? There is more out there than this small human existence. Yes, we are here to learn and to take in as much as we can. But we are NOT humans at our core. We are spiritual beings having a human experience. And the most important part of our overall journey is our spiritual journey.

I have been given some information on my forthcoming journey that is so exciting and so amazing and I feel so good. So calm. So…worth it!

Because we all are. No matter if you are tall, short, thin, fat, rich, poor, a farmer, or born with a silver spoon in your mouth. None of that matters. Because when it comes down to it. We are all on the same journey and we are ALL worth it. Every last one of us.

Live your human life, learn all you can. But do it from a spiritual side, not a physical one. This body matters not, because we will only be inside it for a few decades. Take care of it, love it, love yourself. But remember. What matters is you and your spiritual journey into yourself.

When all is said and done, one day you will leave this human existence and earth and travel elsewhere and all you will take with you is your spirit. So learn what you can. Make money if that is your goal. Learn medicine if that is what you wish to do. Take care of animals, raise babies, travel the world, run for president.

Learn all you can with what you've been given. Learn more. Ask the spirits to help you learn more on your journey.

But don't take my word for it. Investigate your spirit for yourself. You may find that takes you in a different direction than I am going and that is right and good. We all have a different journey.

Just be sure to step on that path. Take a baby step when you can. Find out how and ask Divine Mind/God/universe/whomever is looking out for your best good to help you. Then do it. Follow their guidance and do it.

If you've read through this blog from the beginning, you've read through my struggles and my pain, my desire to quit at times and my triumphs. This human journey teaches us much. It truly does. But I also believe it is here to teach us so that we can move on to our next existence with knowledge that will help us grow.

For growth is the key. Continually growing, evolving, changing.

You may not be where I am, and that's okay. Maybe you are just starting out. So keep going on the path you are on until it feels like you've stopped growing. Then look for a new path. Ask the divine to help you find one to help you keep growing.

The gurus who knew what they were talking about knew they were not the end-all of reason. I doubt they considered themselves as gurus. They just wanted to share with others the amazing things they had learned. So learn from them, take it in, use it, and when you have reached a point where you have learned what you can from them, thank them for their contribution and move on. Find a new guru who can help you stretch and learn and grow.

Live your best life. As my guides keep telling me.

Live. Laugh. Love.

I can't imagine any better gift than that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pity Party: Party of one

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one