Summer of Change #15: Stretch your thought


Find yourself stuck? Maybe it’s time to stretch your thoughts. Push those boundaries. See what you are made of.

I’ve been doing that a lot over the last 10 months and the difference it has made has been amazing.

I’ve studied new philosophies and meditation techniques, tried out new writing genres, learned to channel, and went from a size 18 to a size 7 in that time. (With no dieting.)

I’ve communed with people I never would have given notice to before and have learned much from them. I’ve run a project from start to finish and am seeing the fruits of that labor.

And it started with a stretching of my thought process. I was already a student of the Law of Attraction and last summer I bought the book E-Squared. Some of those experiments worked, others didn’t. But I had stretched my mind again. And as it stretched, I found Neville Goddard and I stretched my thought processes even more. Found new ways to make my dreams a reality, some that worked for me, others that didn’t. And then I found Florence Scovel Shinn and my mind was stretched even further.

I’m alive and excited and am about to start the most amazing journey of my life so far.

So reach for something and start stretching that brain power. You never know where you will end up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pity Party: Party of one

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program