Summer of Change #17: It’s Periwinkle-Blue Day


Okay, you’re probably thinking, 'It’s what?' Today is the day to do something you wouldn’t do, or wear something you’ve always wanted to but was ‘out of your comfort zone’. No, I’m not talking about wearing a color will make you look dreadful (for example, I cannot wear yellow. Ugh.). I’m talking about wearing or putting on something you have always wanted to but were afraid of other people’s reaction.

Today’s your day! Wear a hat you like, the bright red blouse your mother would call ‘too ostentatious’, the boots that would make your friend’s mouth drop open. Or how about trying a drink you’ve always wondered about, or a meal that sounds exotic but you’ve been afraid to try.

Time to get out of that comfort zone and do something a little fun and crazy. For me? I think today I will wear my three-inch bright red heels. Yep, pray for my feet ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pity Party: Party of one

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program