Day 32 of #40days of meditation

They gave me a rose. It's going to take some time to figure out all the permutations of that sentence. For now, just take it as is. My amazing angels and guides gave me a rose.

I started out this post and have now deleted most of it as it ended up turning into a rant which I did not want to do - shows me I've still got some anger toward organized religion.

So I'm going to focus instead on my rose. It's beautiful in its spiritual state. A gorgeous peach color and when it's in full bloom, it is as wide as my lap. And the best part? It's thornless. And the lesson included with that is so intense, so mind-altering, so life changing it is going to take awhile to have it all soak in. I got it last night during my nighttime meditation, but expressing it? Will take some time.

Namaste

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program

Pity Party: Party of one

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one