Ah, the plateau

Sitting this morning, looking out the window as the rain drizzled through our walnut tree, I realized something.

I have now been working on myself consistently for almost 5 months. 5-6 months is usually a plateau point for me where things level off, I get bored, and go off in search of something to keep my mind occupied. This has happened in every job I have ever had. 2 years ago when I really started working on the law of attraction (though I didn't understand the resistance thing then), it was at 5 months that I got a new job, and was so busy with that, that I dropped my work on myself and my future.

I can definitely see the pattern. I have always known that I had a 6 month threshold, but now I think I understand a little more about it - that it affects everything, ~ its not just a job thing~. So, I am going to work on this to get through it. I know I am on the right path and am not about to let a lifetime worth of zig-zags throw me off.

I will work, using the tools I have learned - EFT, the Forgiveness worksheet, and keep up my affirmations, but if anyone else has anything they think would help, I would very much like to hear about it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pity Party: Party of one

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program