Happy Oct 1!

Ah, first day of the challenge! Well, my challenge is to move to Portland (as written on My Page), but I am also working on getting my book printed and going to WOTS this weekend.

yesterday I spent most of the day refining my biz/ad card. Now I just need to get it printed. I also got my car stuff done; lube oil/new washers, etc.

Today I will get the card printed (I will find a printer who has time!).

I also need to get a mailbox in Portland and register my Print Name. I need to find out if there are any publishers with this name, but Books In Print won't allow me in without a membership, but I can't register as a publisher till I have my name. Quite the unending circle:)

Tomorrow is probably going to be filled with a lot of "What do I need to take with me?" questions.

Busy!
Busy!
Busy!

Ah I love this!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pity Party: Party of one

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one