New Challenge!

As some of you know, I had started a new challenge right after the old one ended. Some odd things were happening in the weeks that followed and I finally asked for some help and through that help came to realize that I was on the wrong path.

So, I have decided to scrap that one - I still love the idea and plan to make it a reality later, but not right now. Many reasons, but one is that most of my speakers were too busy for Fall, plus I think that Jan/Feb would be a better time for this kind of teleconference. I am just not sure if I am going to attack this myself, or work at getting partners to do it.

I was going to wait until Oct 1 to announce my new goal, but no time like the present!

I have wanted to move to Portland, OR for awhile now, and it kept being this "dream" that I was no closer to getting to. Its been on my attraction list since I started writing my 10-10 lists in early August.

So, my goal for the Oct 1 Challenge is to move to Portland! I am very excited. There are a few things that need to take place to get there:

Money (You knew that was coming) I have the money to move, but I need continual income once I get there ~ That is where the "I make more than $1,000 / day" comes in
Finding a place (hopefully in the Alberta Arts District)
Getting my book fully published so that I can work on selling it when I move there.

I am very excited - I am actually working toward something I have wanted for a long time. Now - to watch out for resistance! LOL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pity Party: Party of one

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one