When Spidey's come a'calling

Okay, if you've been reading my blog, you know that spiders are a clear sign to me that I have taken a wrong path or that I need to do something to change my direction. They are also my reality booster. I trust these little suckers, whereas all my life i've hated them. Now, I treasure them for the little sign posts that they are.

For about a month, I haven't seen hair nor hide of a spidey. Knowing that meant I was on the right track, I've been swimming along. It feels good to know you are going in the direction you want to go.

Then, starting two days ago, I had a bit of a scare. Physical output of former thoughts came into my sphere and freaked me out. I meditated and it went away. For a short period of time. But each day the tension and extreme emotion come back and I keep meditating. Meditation makes it go away, so does immersing myself into my strongest Imagination, the one I know is my virtual reality.

Just last night I was telling a friend of mine that I hadn't seen them for a month.

This morning? A spidey showed up. Now, I'm still dealing with tension and excitement that seems to come out of nowhere. I'm meditating a lot and calming myself down. It is easier to do now, after my 1-hour meditation this morning where I did a gold-light meditation. (I may explain more about that in another post.)

The question is...what is going on? Is the book series I am writing taking me on the wrong path? I was writing 10. When I did my gold-light meditation, I decided to stop at 9. Or is it just the Full Moon in Cancer that is sending my body into odd'ville? Usually the full moon makes me moody and upset starting about 5 days ahead of time. It didn't do that this month. In fact, I've felt great. Until that 'thing' hit 2 days ago, the day before the full moon.

So, I have done some revision and will do some more, getting rid of that 'thing'.

Now, see. We all struggle with some things. Some may wonder why I give you the difficulties as well as my successes. I think it is nice for people to realize it is smooth sailing for nobody. Sometimes we go right, sometimes we go left. The secret is to see where we made the wrong turn, revise it, and keep going toward our dreams. Don't downgrade them, don't convince yourself maybe it was the wrong dream to go for. Don't cheat yourself.

For no matter what it is, if it is something you want and it feels natural to you, if you keep going for it knowing you have it, it cannot help but come to you.

And don't forget. I'm accepting submissions for success stories using Neville Goddard's teachings through February 15, 2014. I'm very excited for this project. You can check out the details here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program

Pity Party: Party of one

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one