Day 23 of #40days of Meditation

Aftermath of a huge blockage released


When I went for my Reiki attunements in 2009, 2011, and 2013, I was warned that the attunements open up energy centers that have blocks in them and when that happens, the energy will flow better and faster. And may wipe me for a few days. And it did. In all three levels, Reiki I, Reiki II, and Reiki Master/Trainer, I would spend the next few days in bed. Just getting up to go to the bathroom would wear me out. It only lasted 2-3 days, but wow.

I have the feeling I’m suffering from a similar dilemma now. Yesterday, I was working on clearing some blocks and one of them, which I knew of but had no idea of how big it actually was (nor that it was blocking my energy – I thought it was protective, not destructive), blew up. I’m talking metric tons of horrible, negative emotion. And then I dealt with anger from realizing I’d been carrying that emotion and blockage for over four decades as it originated when I was a child.

The permutations of what I dumped are going to take me weeks, months, and years to understand. But the thing is, I just destroyed one huge energy block that I think was housed in several different parts of my body.

I am thrashed. I woke up this morning, stood up and immediately went “ow.” My legs were sore and as I walked around, I kept yawning and feeling like I’d just run a race.

So today I am going to do some self-love. I’m going to pamper and take care of me. I’ll do my grounding meditation and when I’m not napping or reading I’ll probably play some meditative and/or healing music in the background.

Yesterday… so much is involved in that short span of time. And yes, for those who might wonder, after I ‘let go’ last night thinking “I’ve done enough for now. I’m just going to relax and think of other things” I saw my angels. And a couple of them spoke to me. It wasn’t what I expected, and everything I expected all rolled into one. It was divine. And at this time, I will say no more. It was personal and incredible and I'm still processing :)

Everything is coming to pass.


I Am Love.
And so are you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pity Party: Party of one

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one