Day 9 of #40Days of Meditation

Day 9. Time goes fast when you're having fun, right? :)

So I've switched my meditations. While the guided ones were easiest to do, I knew I wanted to get back to being able to meditate on my own without another person's voice around. So I switched to music I've used in my Reiki practice and Steve Halpern's Chakra meditation music. Both allow me to sink into awareness and yet don't have much to knock me out of the meditative state.

I have come across a conundrum though that I will need to figure out. They all say we need to be "in the now". At one time I thought I had it figured out that being 'in the now' was acting from the goal - as in knowing it already happened, so I was acting as such. Then when I started getting back into meditation, both davidji and Dr. Wayne Dyer said that being "in the now" was about being now. Not thinking of the past. Not thinking of the future. Because all we had was now. Of kicking out spare thoughts and existing IN the silence.

So I've been focusing on the silence for the last 9 days. While I've noticed peace around the time I meditate, I have noticed an upsurge in my temper. And it comes out of nowhere. I'll be happy one moment, and feeling like I want to screech my head off or bursting into tears, in the next. Which is so wrong. But I don't know if its been the meditations, the fact of the moon shifts, other people's emotions affecting me as I tend to be a sponge for emotions, or physical stuff.

At the same time, I just now saw a video from Wayne Dyer - taken I'm assume from last summer before he passed away. And he harped on acting as though the intention had already come to pass.

So I have decided I will stop trying to always be in the silence because the reality of 'now' is not the reality I am. It was the reality I was. Which means that when I tried to be 'in the now' as I thought davidji and Dyer were talking about, that was obviously wrong. *ANNOYING BUZZER GOES OFF*

So I'm going back to my belief that being "in the now" is living from the belief that my goals have been realized. My meditations will be as such. I will meditate 'in the now' of my intentions being my reality.

Anyone else dealt with this?

Oh, and a connection with universal communication. Okay, so the other night I got ready to meditate - and for those who have been reading my blog for a long time, you know what spiders mean for me - and the three days up till that point I had been busy with making homemade rose oil. I cut the fresh roses off our bushes, dried them out in the dehydrator, and then soaked them in oil. So, anyway, as I settled down to meditate, my mind was going over the concept of using them in a different way. I already work with clean, organic, homemade cleaning products and I started thinking about using homemade rose and lavender oils to add to them and just what it would take for such a concept and turn it into a business and suddenly...

Behind my closed eyelids, (and I was in a completely dark room) the shape of a bright yellow spider walked right in the middle of my left eye. Instantly I knew I was on the wrong vibration for my goals and that continual thinking along those lines would change my direction so I stopped thinking of that and brought to mind my trigger. Instantly the light spider was gone.

I love the stuff I know about how the universe communicates with me. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program

Pity Party: Party of one

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one