Clear messages from the universe - Live YOUR True Life

I've spent most of my life thinking the universe wasn't speaking to me. It's only been in the last few years that I realized it wasn't that it wasn't speaking to me. It was that I didn't know how to listen.

The universe, God, all that is'ness, whatever you want to call it, doesn't always communicate like we expect it to. I was raised in a conservative Christian religion where I was told that god would answer me when I prayed. And they always shared stories that those answers came in words.

*buzzer*

The fact is, the universe communicates in many ways, but those words I was expecting in my head? That isn't how the universe communicates. At least not to me. When I hear that, it's my angels and guides talking to me. And the universe is such a wonderful, giving wonder, that if you don't ask, it won't answer.

And that includes your angels & guides. They don't interfere or answer unless we specifically ask.

But they aren't the only way communication comes.

The universe, itself, speaks to us in so many ways. Numbers. Animals. Insects. Oracle Cards. And once you learn to listen to the ways in which the universe communicates, it's vocabulary is incredible. You just have to learn to listen.

Along side listening, the religion I grew up with was big on 'not seeking for a sign'. I was taught NEVER to ask for a sign from god that he was listening to me.

*buzzer*

Another falsity. The universe has no problem with us asking it for a sign that it's listening and for signs to go forward. Where the problem is, is if we begin to rely on a specific sign so much that we won't move without it.

When I first started with oracle cards, I was amazed at their accuracy. And instantly fell into a pit of leaning on them rather than relying on my own thoughts and intuition (mainly because until now I didn't trust my intuition). From that point, whenever I would go to the oracle cards, they would give me nonsense. Stuff that did not in any way, have to do with my question.

Because I was relying on specific signs, wanting the cards to make my decisions for me. *Double Buzzer*.  Once I stopped relying on them, they've popped up at times when I least expect as a sign from the universe.

The universe and our angels and guides are here to help us. They want to help us. Our angels & guides are anxious to help. But in all, it is My life and they won't make decisions for me. They will encourage in those decisions. But they won't tell me what to do.

And I just recently had the epiphany of why.

If they make all our decisions, it is taking everything away from us. From that moment, we are not living the life we came here to live. Instead we are living a life someone else is writing for us.

And when we live a life not ours, we can't function at full happiness, full joy, and full power. Instead, we're likely to make a pig's ear out of the whole thing.

  • Working the career someone else told you to be? 
  • In the kind of relationship you've been told you should be in? 
  • Going to college because your family and society told you you should?

If you have planned out and are living a life that isn't yours, you are not living the most fulfilled life you can. 

It's why I'm putting things together to help. Now that I understand why I hit bumps in my life and why those things didn't work, I want to help you live the empowered, fulfilled, true life I am. 

Because it is time to Live YOUR True Life and I want to help you reach it. Feel free to sign up for my mailing list and I'll let you know when my program is ready.

Namaste.

Sign up to be informed when my Live Your True Life program goes live.

* indicates required

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program

Pity Party: Party of one

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one