Blog, Blog, Blog

OK, I will admit it - until 2 weeks ago, I had never really blogged. But, I have so much information out there to blog about, and as I am in a 45-day challenge to reach a very large goal, I have found I like blogging:)

Several of the posts here will look like they were all done on the same day. Actually, I have been blogging on a social network and am pasting those into this blog. From now on, I will continue to post here as well as there.

The Law of Attraction truly works. Through my blogs, I am going to show you my experiences, both the good and the bad - from the resistance that comes up when I try for new heights to the interesting helps that abound online to help all of us.  I hope you will enjoy this ride with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pity Party: Party of one

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one