Day 9 - Evening

( Originally posted July 28, 2008 Boundless Living Challenge )


Well, I was right. Today was incredibly busy. LOL


I did so much, and have to remind myself of that, because it doesn't feel as though I have gotten very far. I know that most of what I was learning today was where not to go for what I was looking for. And that is a lesson in and of itself.

Today did rush by though. With everything I was doing combined with a sick lilttle puppy (he was sneezing and couldn't stop - turned out he was allergic to the dust in the backyard - oh goodie), today truly rushed by. I forgot a call I was supposed to make at 6pm tonight due to the pup issue. But then again - was it forgetting - or purposeful blocking out something I don't think is truly worthwhile?

I am looking forward to tomorrow - I have a list of things I want to do and can't wait to get to it:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program

Pity Party: Party of one

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one