Day 5 - Decluttering

Well, I woke up this morning feeling great - at 5 am. Then, by 7am, I was exhausted and went back to sleep until 10:45. But, when I got up I went and exercised for the first time in months. MAN it felt good. I have been steadily losing weight for the last few of weeks, but until now the desire to go to the gym hadn't surfaced. Instead, I just lost interest in snacking (whoa to the Lay's Stax BBQ chips - they used to be my favorite snack food) and instead eat smaller meals.

Last night, before I went to bed, I had an amazing moment of clarity and between 5-7 this morning, I researched my idea. It has some interesting factors I am going to keep looking at. But, I keep saying my goal "I will make more than $1000/day by Sept 4." I don't know quite what opportunity I need to do to reach that goal, but I am acting on ideas that come to me and am very excited to see where they go. I used to want to take on the job of the Universe and do it all, but feel content at the moment of leaving that part up to the Universe.

Today I felt a great need to de-clutter. The basement I live in is wall-to-wall boxes. Well, it was :) About 90% of the boxes are in a closet, and only about 10% of de-cluttering left to do. Looking at what was left, I kind of feel the same about my resistance. Its still there, though in much tinier amounts than before. I have the feeling that once I can get rid of that last bit of resistance, the last bit of clutter will vanish as well.

Well, that is about all for now . . . .

I have a few things to do before a call I am going to be on in an hour.

Here's to all of us!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program

Pity Party: Party of one

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one