Day 4

( Originally posted July 23, 2008 Boundless Living Challenge )


I'm tired.


Last night I did not get much sleep due to a sick dog. My mind won't quiet down long enough to get any rest.

I got so frustrated that I stopped doing anything today. I have worked on resistance this afternoon, but it seems that every time I get through one barrier, tons of others enforce themselves. I didn't expect it to be super quick, but I can see why I have never succeeded before. Jeez I have tons of stuff in my sub-conscious.

I am sure that the resistance will be short lived and within a few days I will be back to my vibrant self, but at the moment, it seems interminable.

I started to work on one of my websites this morning and all I felt was frustration and anger.

Sorry for the down post, but I just can't seem to feel "up" at all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pity Party: Party of one

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one