6146

(Originally posted Sept 9,2008 Boundless Living Challenge)


At this moment, there are 6,146 members of this challenge - that is SO amazing! Last week I noticed there were around 5900 and I think its great we already have 200 more! Welcome Welcome!!!!

I think the BLC has taken on a life of its own in a way. Bob Doyle opened the door, And we have truly explored ourselves in an amazing light.

(ewww, did I just write that? Sounds way too sappy for me;))

Anyway, This new 45 days is so exciting and I am surprised at the leaps and bounds I have made already!

To paraphrase my favorite Borg:

"May each of you reach all of your goals, except for one. So that you always have something to shoot for"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pity Party: Party of one

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one