What a wonderful morning!

Its been several days, but I have been so busy. I have been adding some things to my vision board and removing others.

Plus - yesterday was my mom's birthday and so we had a full day there:) I made her a cake that morning and then we went to a local fair, and it was quite fun. Last year it was boring, but not this year - and I truly think that had to do with where I am mentally. I had a fantastic time!

Yesterday, a workman came to replace the air cleaner that sits next to the central heater. I didn't think of it at the time, but considering where it sits, it must have displaced a whole bunch of spiders. So, they decided to crawl on me last night. Not a fun way to wake up at 1am. But, hopefully the rest will find their way back under the stairs. If not, they will have extremely short lifespans:)

I am so excited to be attending WOTS next week. There are so many amazing classes plus I am sure I will meet some amazing people. An added bonus is that it is a 4-day vacation. WOO HOO! I need some time away.

Now, as per my book - I decided to go with my gut and self-publish - I am working with the printers to get the layout correct. I need to order my ISBN and bar code so that I can have it in place on the cover by the time layout is complete. I also need to register myself as a publisher and get a biz license. I want to do that in Portland as that is where I am mentally:) For the first run I am looking at around 500 books. I hope to have them in my hands by the end of October.

Things are going along quite nicely for me. I just needed to remember a few things - and one of those is: Attract the what, leave the HOW up to the Universe. I need to stop trying to control that:) The Universe showed me the easy "how" a month ago, but it has taken me clearing my head space to actually notice it.

Back on track - back to content - back to me.

Onward and Upward!~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program

Pity Party: Party of one

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one