Day 9

(originally posted Sept 13, 2008 Boundless Living Challenge)


Well,. I spoke today with one of the speakers I want for my Teleconference series. I think he has great information to help people who are working to make their lives better.

It was the first time I was speaking about the conference out loud to a potential speaker, He did fine, I think I sounded ok - I coulda' sounded better, I will work on that:)

Came across some resistance today as I can see my goal going forward. So, I am tap, tap, tapping away at it.

I also completed the cover for the print version of In Search of the Drasta. Now I just have to wait until I can talk to one of the publication service people to make sure I have everything in the correct format before i send it all in.

Short blog today. But that works:)

Onward and Upward !~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pity Party: Party of one

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program