Day 8 - Resistance came and was conquered!

Hello everyone:)

Well for the first time in weeks, resistance came up like crazy today! It all started out this morning when something happened that made me feel betrayed by someone I knew. Well, "knew" isn't the correct term, more like acquainted with.

Anyway, I am so happy with how I handled it. In the past, it would have sent me into a depression and probably would have killed my goals. (no probably about it - it would have) But this time, I looked at it and thought "No, I am not going to let old patterns ruin my happiness." So, I did my 10-10 list and felt much better, though there was still some residual annoyance. So, I set about doing a full round of EFT. It took about 3 minutes to rid myself of the negative feelings, and another one to truly feel positive and happy again.

I can't tell you how wonderful that is! From someone who used to let this kind of stuff eat at me and eat at me until I was down in the dumps, I now have ways to overcome them! WOO HOO!~

So, I continued with my plans this morning, creating all the letters for the speakers and getting all of their information down. I am sending 15 out today and another 15 out on Monday.

The Gay Gurus gave me a link to CreateSpace, an Amazon company that can print your book on demand, and as it costs nothing, and yet will be available on the largest bookseller worldwide, I am thinking of going for it! That way, people can purchase my book in e-format or in print.

I will be working on my new book this weekend. I have been so busy with other things, I haven't gotten to it in a couple of days.

Life is great!

Onward and Upward!~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program

Pity Party: Party of one

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one