Day 10

This has been a nice day.

I purposefully took time away from my challenge today - for some rest & relaxation. I exercised and tried to just day dream, but instead my mind went over my new novel. LOL I really do need to get a recording device so when these things hit me I can record them right away. It would be faster than trying to write with my hen scratches.

Tomorrow, I send out the rest of the speaker invites. I've narrowed down the companies I will be using for the teleconference to 3. There is a company out there that allows it for free, but only up to 96 people. Way too few for what I am planning:)

Besides novel "thinking" I also set about shortening several pairs of pants. At 5'0", it is rare that I can find clothes I don't have to shorten. So, I usually buy the pants and let them sit, but this time I couldn't do that. WOTS (Writers of the Sound) conference is coming up soon and I plan on taking my new clothes - the ones that aren't baggy - woo hoo! (I love losing weight:)

Well, that is about all for now - I hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend!

Onward and Upward!~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pity Party: Party of one

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one