Day 6 - 2nd challenge

Got quite a bit done this morning!

I wrote my overview for the 6-part series, This morning I realized that what I was going for wasn't a "teleseminar" in the way they are advertised online. Thus I have decided to call it a Teleconference. It will be just like going to a conference to hear amazing people speak about their experiences with making a better life, except

1. you don't have to leave your home
and
2. It costs a LOT less.

And yet, you will still be able to hear their experiences and pick up wonderful ideas you can put into your own lives.

I also created a draft of the letters I will be sending out to the speakers I would really like to have as part of my series. And I have set aside dates for each conference.

I have a full list of speakers I will be contacting, but I also would like to have several people from the BLC who would like to speak about their experiences for one of the Conference sessions.

I would type more, but I suddenly have a puppy asleep on my chest. Makes it hard to type.

Onward and Upward!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program

Pity Party: Party of one

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one