Change is Coming! - Being Self-Full

`Hello fellow - BLC'ers

Changes are a'comin. On Oct 1 my new image will be up - yeah, I love the smiley too, but new challenge, new image:)

I may go back to the smiley at some point, but I feel the need for a new one:)

I'm already starting some things for my new challenge. Its a big one for 45 days. But - I know I need this community to get me where I want to be by mid-Nov.

Have you ever sat and looked at yourself in the mirror (metaphorically)? I like what I see, but I need to get beyond this need to control how everything happens in my life. I'm such a control freak! LOL I'm getting better at it, but I am looking forward to the time when I can allow the Universe to help me right off, rather than deciding how things should be done and hitting my head against the wall a few times.

For my new challenge, I automatically started making lists and charts. LOL While some of that is relevant, I need to take a step back, and take a deep breath. While some of the stuff I thought of is a great stride in the right direction and I will work on those until I get some intuitive help from within me, I need to recognize that the Universe knows the quickest way to my goal that is right for me.

I think these last few weeks were good for me. It allowed me to do what I do so well - hit my head against the wall a few times until I realized what I was doing. It forced me to take a huge step aside and look at myself and what I was doing.

I finally forced myself to be (I am going to create a new term) "Self-Full". I couldn't figure out how to be selfish and do a 90 degree turn with some of the things I was doing. But as soon as I looked at myself and knew that I needed to do these things to get myself back to the person I am and the person I am becoming, I pushed myself to do it. I have been in a fantastic mood ever since. The pressure off - I can truly focus on goals that fit my creative spirit.

I hope all of you are excited for this new challenge. I can't wait to hear what everyone is going for!

Onward and Upward!~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pity Party: Party of one

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program