August 31

(Originally posted Aug 31, 2008 Boundless Living Challenge)


Wow, its already the 31st of August - Time does fly.
8 months of the year have gone bye-bye
42 days of the 45 day challenge has as well.

And yet, so much has happened! This has been an amazing time in my life, as I am sure it has in many others as well.

Who could have guessed that so much could happen in such a short amount of time?

People meeting their goals
People making MAJOR changes in their lives
People ridding themselves of resitance

This is amazing!

As I sit here on a lazy Sunday morning, it all seems to wonderful. Fall weather has arrived with 70-degree days and 40-degree nights. (not that my dog is too happy about it - LOL the poor lil guy is freezing! So I wrap him up in blankets all the time)

I am so excited about what the next 45 days will bring. I am going to keep up what I am doing. On Thursday (Sept 4) I am going to create a new MAJOR goal to work toward. Looking at how my life has changed in the last 42 days, if I could get that amount of positive change in the next 42 days - it will be absolutely amazing!

I hope many of us keep coming here after Sept 4. I think we can still encourage each other and see how far we can really go!

To the future!~

Comments

  1. Thia - I don't know if you will see this given you wrote it a couple of weeks ago. I started using EFT and love it. I'm a novice, but can kill common pain like head aches or muscle cramps fast. Glad you are doing it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program

Pity Party: Party of one

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one