My Book!

(Originally posted Aug 29, 2008 Boundless Living Challenge)


OK -I am so excited. With the umph I received from this challenge, I finished my first Sci-Fi / Fantasy novel titled In Search of the Drasta. I am so excited to have it finished. Over the last couple weeks I have been researching vanity and self-publishing options. After much back-and-forth motion, I have decided to offer my book in e-format only at this time. Maybe after my second or third book comes out, I will put this one in paper form, but for now, I am very excited to offer it for sale in PDF format!

I don't know about all of you, but I hate to buy a book from an author I have never heard of without either hearing reviews or knowing their writing style. So, I have decided to give everyone a chance to read a chapter free! Then, if they like what they read, they can purchase it.

Before I go mainstream with this, I would like to offer it to members of The Boundless Living Challenge first. You can sign up for the first chapter at http://www.cynthiakimball.com/TurnThePage .

You can also download the first chapter at YouPublish

I hope you enjoy it and would love to hear back from you about it!

Have an amazing last week of the challenge, everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pity Party: Party of one

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one