Day 11 - 25% of the 2nd challenge down - WOW

Time moves so fast:)

I didn't realize that 11 days had already come and gone - I have gotten so much done, and yet still have so much to do.

I have my first speaker. I have finished sending off all the letters to potential speakers.

I have the cover design finished for In Search of the Drasta. I am just waiting to hear back from Create Space before I send it in. I am also waiting for my ISBN. I chose to purchase my own rather than take the free one they offered. That way, when I choose to either go with a different publisher or self-publish, I can keep the same ISBN.

I wrote a little in my new novel yesterday. Hope to write more today, but am feeling writer's block at the moment, so . . . . . . .

Onward and Upward!~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program

Pity Party: Party of one

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one