Spring has definitely sprung

March went out like a nice little lamb, and April is shaping up to be beautiful~

It is most definitely Spring Cleaning time. I am actually looking forward to it this year. Before I wanted to clean everything, but hated all the caustic cleaners. I would usually talk myself out of some of it.

This year, I don't have to do that! I have natural, non-toxic cleaners at my beck-and-call!

Green Cleaning has to be one of the best things I have ever found. That is why I created the book! So that others could clean easier and without damaging consequences.

So, say after me - I no longer fear to clean!~

http://greencleaningbook.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pity Party: Party of one

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program