End and Beginning

Hello all:)

yes, I know its been a loooooooooooooong while. What can I say? I have been so busy with school that blogging took an incredible backseat. I hope to move it a little closer to the front this next year. Before I move onto that, though, I want to go over 2009.

What a year! I started it out half way through an amazing transformation. I was still struggling through a lot of stuff - and trying to find the answers. I found pieces in so many places. I found people who knew the path who had the information I was looking for. I just didn't know it. I learned so much, and grew an intense amount.

Over the last 6 months, I have completed 2 terms at PSU, loving every minute by the way, and am formally admitted to the Film Major. I am so happy and so content. I look at this and think back to when I was "looking" for that last secret. It took me awhile, but I finally got it. I will tell you, but unless you are ready to hear it, you won't get it. I didn't. I heard all those people say this in one way or another, and yet until I got it, I didn't really hear it.



I completely and utterly control my reactions, my future and even my past through thought. What happens around me - I choose my reactions. As such, I don't get upset or angry easily. I am quite happy so much, its just wonderful! As I choose how I react and how my thoughts go, everything else changes.

Now let me emphasize - the thing I can control is my thoughts and my emotional reactions to what is happening around me. While I was working at controlling them - while I was consciously thinking about what I was thinking, I wasn't actually in control. I was just working at it. When I got to the point where positive reactions came natural (and I am not exactly sure when that happened), suddenly everything changed. I don't worry - I just know the end result that I am looking for will come - and it does very quickly when I give up the HOW!

Some goals I announce on my goals page, others I don't. I have noticed that the goals I don't announce seem to come faster - as such, I may announce my goals with less frequency that I used to.

Now, we are on the precipice of 2010. This is going to be an amazing new year. I am taking time over the next few days to chart my goals for next year, but with more knowledge than when I was doing this last year. I don't believe in the "new year's resolution". It just asks to be broken. No, instead I look at how I want the end of the year to look like, and then create goals to achieve that result.

I know 2010 is going to be amazing and so I have some major things I am going to do next year. For one thing, my first fiction novel will be in print next year *yay* and I will be taking some time between terms to market it. I am setting specific goals that will help me reach the growth I will attain in the next 12 months.

So, take some time right now and look ahead 12 months. Ask yourself : "Who do I want to be at the end of 2010?"

Have your answer? Then go out and make it a reality! Nothing is beyond our reach if we but believe it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program

Pity Party: Party of one

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one