Goodbye 2011

Hello again!

Whew! Pity party over... pleasant seas ahead. Some wonder why I type entries when I am angry or annoyed, or when things don't work out.

It is simple - if people are here to find out how I do things, I think it would be helpful to also know that things don't always work out perfectly. I have bad days - though for the most part they are few and far between. Sure, I could just write it in a journal, but I find it more liberating being honest about how I feel. And hiding it in a journal - isn't honest enough for me. I want to share my gains as well as my losses.

On this last day of 2011, I look over the year and wince. It hasn't been my best year. And it has been my fault. I let myself get complacent. I stopped doing my daily affirmations and afformations. I let myself slide along.

Bad idea. I paid for it big time this year. But - thankfully this year is over. And everything can be turned around. I pulled out my MP3s that remind me of where I want to be. I am grateful in the knowledge that I am not starting back at zero - but am picking up where I left off.

2012 is going to be a phenominal year - because I am focused on my energy, focused on my goals.

What are my goals for 2012?

Get one of my newer completed manuscripts published by a good publisher and have it be on the NY Times Bestseller list.
Finish the 2nd novel in my Eloim Trilogy.
Find a wonderful man and develop a passionately loving relationship.

May everyone find their inner positive being this year and may we all find the joy we seek.

Comments

  1. I really enjoy looking at on this site, it holds wonderful articles .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pity Party: Party of one

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program