Don't give up


I found this a few days ago and it resonated with me incredibly. Though, maybe not in the way they expect. For me, the beginning always seems easiest. I am pumped up with energy and excitement and it just seems easier to get through those bumps and oddities that come up.

What I find the hardest is staying the course. 

When I have worked so hard for a goal for so long and don't see any kind of result,
that is when I find myself faltering.

And getting angry at myself.

And angry at the universe for not doing...

Of course, that all comes back to emotion and vibration and all sorts of other natural things
we as humans tend to fight against.

So, if it were me, instead of 

Don't give up
the beginning is always the hardest

I might say

Don't give up
as long as something is flowing, you are doing something right

So just remember. As long as everything feels easy - and that does not mean no hard work, necessarily - it just means that things feel easy, effortless. Many times, when I am going in the right direction and everything feels easy it does not mean I am doing nothing. In fact, many times I am working harder and doing more than I ever have.

The secret is? It doesn't feel like it. 

Whereas, when things don't feel easy - when I am stressed and want to yell, scream and throw something - obviously I am going in the wrong direction.

I am getting closer to figuring out the signs and even better - I am getting good at redirecting myself when I do.

So, take a deep breath, remember your goal, and ask yourself:

How do I feel?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pity Party: Party of one

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program