Dreams In Hand - a new book of poetry. Coming Soon.

Okay I am both excited and nervous to announce I am releasing a book of poems I have written. You know, sending out fiction is by far easier than sending out poetry as each poem feels like a piece of my soul.

But, I really want to share these. As you know, I have been on a metaphysical journey for seven or eight years now. Lately I have been working through the teachings of Neville Goddard and Florence Scovel Shinn. They make so much sense to me and I have literally been able to watch my life change into my dreams.

All of the poems in this book were written after I began studying Neville and for those who are familiar with his teachings, they should ring a few bells. But even if you haven't read him, I hope they will give you hope, make you smile, laugh, cry, and feel excited to move forward with whatever your dreams are.

Coming Soon! In both eBook and Print.

Dreams In Hand
a book of metaphysical poetry
A journey through the soul and back

Poems included:
Dreams
Reality
Call It A Huncheses
Imagination
The Law
The Humorlot
Front And Center
Light The Fire
Rejoice
Thoughts Become Things
By Night, By Day

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pity Party: Party of one

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program