Don't you love this time of year?

I'll admit it. I love Autumn. The leaves are falling from the trees and each morning wakes up with that wonderful crispness that says that snow is coming soon.

I know I haven't done a lot here since the Summer of Change ended. I've been uber busy. How uber busy? Well, let's put it this way - I have 4 pseudonyms and I write in many different genres. 2 of my pseudonyms have huge book launches this month and I've been working on them for the last 6 weeks.

The one just launched today, but I'm really excited about the book that launches Oct 20th. It's the first in an inspirational romance series I've written under the name Bree Cariad. Taking place in the fictional town of Hyacinth, Washington, this contemporary town lives by very traditional values. From the courting of the girls at the age of 18 to the fact that words like trust, honor, and discipline are more than just words. These novellas are clean, hopeful, and as several people have told me "so compelling they couldn't put them down."

The first three books of the series will be out this fall and the next three in winter/spring. I was very happy to gain a 6-book contract with the new LazyDay Publishing for this series.

I've also recently completed a young adult metaphysical romance. Publishers don't quite know what to do with that combination, but I know it will be published at the right time by the right people.

My dreams are coming true. What about yours?

Remember - there is no reason to fear or worry because once you have promised yourself something and solidified that promise in the 4th dimension, nobody can take it from you. Nobody. Except you if you change your path. So when things come up, slough them off, smile and just repeat "Nobody can take away that which I promised to myself. It's mine."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program

Pity Party: Party of one

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one