Dumping Energy Blocks

There are a lot of gurus out there. Tons. Possibly millions. And guess what? They are all probably right. For them. And possibly a few of them have the right path for you to follow.

However, there is something that may be holding you back.

It doesn't matter which of the paths you take. Whether its following Neville Goddard or Abraham-Hicks, the masters of The Secret or the spiritualist down at your local New Age store. If this one thing is holding you back, none of their work will get you where you want to be.

Now, don't screech and fall over. Let me explain.

We're all energy, right? And everything we're talking about deals with energy. So if you have an energy block against whatever it is you're going for and you don't take care of it? You can try and try and try and try and try as much as you can. You can even succeed. However, if you haven't cleared that energy block, your success is likely to turn on its head and leave you wondering what happened.

Case in point: I have been working on myself - spiritual/new age wise - for twenty years. And the last three years intensely. However, my three biggest goals have not come to fruition. And in one of those, the advancement I made over the last few years went backward. I could have panicked. Instead, I asked my guardian angel what was going on.

I was blocked. I had a huge energy block against money. HUGE. Humongous. We're talking about the Everest of energy blocks. So I asked my guardian angel what I could do because I was partway to panic thinking that all my hardwork has been for nothing. He put one word in my head. "Reiki"

Now I've been a Reiki Master/Trainer for years and I know it cures emotional and mental issues as well as physical, but it never once occurred to me to use it to break up energy blocks. So i gave myself a Reiki treatment, with the whole focus on dissolving that energy block.

The very next day, I received hundreds of dollars from unexpected sources.

So I'm telling you from experience. If you aren't gaining what you want and you've worked on it for awhile, you may have an energy block you are unaware of. There are tons of ways to clear energy blocks, though I have to say Reiki is now my favorite. While I always enjoyed EFT, with Reiki, I don't have to be in the bad energy moment to do it. It's calm. It's peaceful. And it works.

I highly suggest you seek out a Reiki practitioner if you feel the need to break through your energy blocks. We aren't healers. But we are conduits and we can focus on specifics.

Good luck to you and may all your dreams come to fruition.

Namaste

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pity Party: Party of one

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one