First term down . . .

Yes, its been awhile since I blogged - I know:)

I have been so focused on my first term in school, that I haven't been visiting the web very much. Since classes ended last week, I have found myself mulling over the last year. It was in June 2008 that I knew I was ready to go ahead with learning more and getting a hold on me and my future. It was July 21, 2008, that I started with the Boundless Living Challenge.

Now, here I am, a little over a year later. What a change a year makes. I am so happy, so joyful. I have true focus in my life and love what I am doing. I see challenges for what they are and don't let them affect me. Basically, in the span of a year, I have become a completely different person.

I don't know many people that can honestly say this - but I can. Change, which so many of us shirk and shy away from is so easy if we but stop the doubts and push ahead, can happen so quickly and easily. It feels effortless.

I look at other: friends of mine or my mother's who are looking for answers and for change and are looking for the hardest things they can find, not realizing that change is easy. I never realized how easy it was.

You truly do need to decide what you want and go for it - get a support system, gain friends who have already crossed that path. When doubt comes, recognize it for what it is: fear - and let it slide away, reinforcing what you want. Start with something small, for while the Universe does not care if you want $1 or $1million, your doubts do. Start small, and with each and every success, note it and remind yourself of that success every time you doubt the next time.

Ignore your friends who laugh and ridicule you for your new path; for if they do - are they truly your friends?

ROAD LESS TRAVELED

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth

Then took the other as just as fair
And having perhaps the better claim
Because it was grassy and wanted wear
Though as for that, the passing there
Had worn them really about the same

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet, knowing how way leads onto way
I doubted if I should ever come back

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence
Two roads diverged in a wood
And I took the one less traveled by
And that has made all the difference

Robert Frost

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program

Pity Party: Party of one

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one