Joy & Peace

I sit here knowing and understanding the beauty of the Universe. This morning, as I was writnig out what I manifest, what is already here in the Vortex, I typed "I am open to love". In the past, this has not been the case, but I choose to be open to love and be open to the kind of relationship I believe can exist.

As soon as I clicked Send, I turned my head toward my wonderful wall of windows and looked at the catholic church that sits there. Usually I rarely look at it as its usually surrounded by homeless or doing some sort of church service, but today there were 5 men in tuxes standing out front. It was immediately obvious there was a wedding happening soon. I watched them, amused as they tried to figure out how to put the flowers in the button holes and I watched as the bridesmaids and bride appeared. As I watched, picture taking took place and a cop stopped right in front of the church so the photographer could step out into the street to take just the right pic.

Weddings are usually something I don't pay attention to. Even when my friends got married, I went, but wasn't super-impressed by the whole experience - my mind was on everything else that was going on in my life. I am not sure what it was about this one, but I felt overcome with joy. It wasn't a big fancy affair. The bride was dressed in a simple white gown and there was obviously no superstition about the groom seeing the bride before the wedding.

That was two hours ago - They just all went inside - after all their guests arrived and all the pictures were taken.

I again feel relaxed and at peace with the world and with myself. Its a fantastic place to be. Joy comes in many forms; from the exstatic to the calmest of peace. May everyone enjoy this peace today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pity Party: Party of one

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one