Everything falls in line when you let it flow

I will admit to struggling lately. Tons of stuff happened last Fall and Winter and its like I had shut down to protect myself. As such, I wasn't putting out the correct frequency at all. Instead, I was just pulling worse and worse things to me.

Then, I woke up this last week. I made a decision - a tiny decision, to start visualizing my end result, which I used to do all the time.

Ta-Da! Amazing what happens when you get back on track. The fog cleared and over the last four days, amazing things have happened.

First, for what I did. Last Summer I started writing out my end result, recording it in my voice and putting it on my MP3 player. It has amazing value. I turn it on low at night and just leave it in my ears.

The result:

I am feeling up, on top of the world again. I was able to see what wasn't serving me and dumped it.

I made a move to get the funding I need.

I found several stories I wrote a few years ago that are almost finished. I had forgotten about them and got them into my computer. Now, to finish them and get them published!

I must thank Bob Proctor for the information that when we fall off the frequency we want to be on, that once we decide to get back on, that we jump back on at the same point we dropped off at. Its wonderful to know I haven't "lost" anything in the last nine months. (Except for time, but maybe I needed that)

So, besides my three books and one article, I will soon be looking for a book agent for a set of fairy tales and a unique story that combines the law of attraction with my views of what happens after death.

Will keep you posted!

Comments

  1. This forum needed shankig up and you’ve just done that. Great post!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program

Pity Party: Party of one

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one