What if you could...?

Happy Friday the 13th.

Usually I am not a big supporter of "what if" as I believe that if you spend all your time thinking "what if" you will lose out on life and opportunity. BUT...

Just for today, think of the what ifs. Here are a few of mine as I strive to eradicate myself of this cloak of invisibility that I wear.

What if I could shed the mask I wear and be myself?
What if I could believe that everything actually went right?
What if I could accept that it is okay, no - not just okay, but right to acknowledge that I can be strong and yet also submissive?
What if I could ignore what other people think and just be myself?

Look at your life - What if you could...?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pity Party: Party of one

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one