Summer of Change, Extra #4: Divine Design


When you hear the term ‘divine design’ what does it bring to mind? Foreordination? Strict lines? No choice because the choice was already made for you?

What if it was something different? I believe divine design is simply this: that we are all meant to have everything there is to offer. We are meant to have health, wealth, happiness, and love. Consider them the four corners of your world.

And each one of us can have that.

There is no lack in the universe. Lack is a human invention. We keep thinking there isn’t enough: Not enough time. Not enough money. Not enough food. Not enough drugs. Not enough…

Get my point?

Much of that is a control issue. Either us trying to control our environment or someone trying to control us.

When the fact is, there has always been and will always be enough. For every human on earth. Every single one of us. Not everyone wants the same thing, true, but our divine design, the plan to bring us those four corners, has already been laid out. The things that will literally bring us the most happiness in the easiest ways.

Because no matter what anyone has told you? Life is not meant to be hard.

So, how do you find this divine design?

Remember how I have mentioned that god/I AM/universe/divine mind/all that is’ness exists within us? That there is an eternal part of us existing within. Neville calls it “our human imagination”. Florence says it is the god within. Whatever you wish to call it? It matters not, as long as you realize that you are the creator.

This is what I did. First off, you should know that I meditate daily, so meditation comes easily for me now. It didn’t so much at first. But I got myself into a meditative state, thanked divine mind for all the amazing things in my life. Then I simply said “I wish to live my life by divine design, to only wish for that which is for my highest good.”

I did this a lot. Over the next few weeks, I found some ‘desires’ I had drift away, no longer something I wanted. I found other desires intensify, letting me know they were part of my divine design. And I have also had new desires come up for things I had never even considered before.

This is how it worked for me. You may find a different path as what works for one may not work for another. But from everything I’ve studied and from my personal experience, if you ask the divine-that-is to help you live by your divine design, it will. By doing just what it did for me, removing my desire for that which no longer served me and increasing my desire for that which does.

So, ready to live your own divine design? It’s exciting and a little scary. Scary? Yep! Because everyone I’ve ever talked to and I will admit, me too!, had the same thought at first: 'But what if divine design wants me to do something I don’t want?'

Looking back, I have to smile, because first off? Divine Mind wants you to be happy! Blissfully, wonderfully, eternally happy. It is not going to push you into anything and it is not going to suggest anything that will make you ultimately unhappy. Sure, there may be a few growing pains, but those are of short duration and are usually just the expunging of old emotions you no longer need. (And are usually caused by you fighting to not let go.)

And knowing you are following your divine design? Knowing that you are heading toward your ultimate happiness and that you are truly on the right path? It is happiness, joy, and the ability to look forward to each day with expectation. It is learning things you never even considered before, learning to commune in a different way, and finding amazing strength within yourself.

So I challenge you to consider if you are ready to learn your divine design. If you are? You’re about to travel the most amazing journey you’ve ever had. If you aren’t? That’s okay. One day you will be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pity Party: Party of one

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one