Summer of Change: A few final thoughts



Well, my friends. The Summer of Change is now over, but I do hope that you have embraced at least a part of what I've shared with you. Taken it into your heart and mind and tested it out, finding what works for you and what doesn't.

I've used all the hints I have given you. I studied Neville Goddard and Florence Scovel Shinn. I took what worked and cast off what didn't. And I'm now living the life I wished for.

To use a quote from one of my favorite TV shows of all time.

Live Long and Prosper

Namaste



Since some of you have asked, I have compiled the entire Summer of Change into a book you can have on your eReader at all times if you'd like.

It is available from:
     Smashwords
     Amazon
     Barnes and Noble

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pity Party: Party of one

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one