Creating that Trigger dynamically for you

I just did a 2 part post on living in the present, but when I went to bed last night, I knew it wasn't done. The explanation I had for the trigger did not give enough information. So, for those who want to know more about creating that trigger organically, this is for you.

So, you want to create that trigger for something huge that you really want. And not just creating a trigger, but one that really does the of putting you in the right vibration. How do you do it?

In the second Living in the present post, I gave you the end result, but how do you get there?

This is how I got there:

I started inside of my meditative state with an imagined scene that would take place after my dream/goal had come to fruition. But then that moved to non-meditative time as well. I think it started one day when I was really down. I lay in bed and brought up the scene I had been imagining in meditation. It was a wonderful scene and quite ornate. I could smell the ocean and feel the sand between my toes. This was the start.

Over the few days and weeks, I expanded on the dream so that it was more clear, more precise. And then, one day, something new came into my vision. It was part of what I had been dreaming, but this time there was something more, something different that was just so right. Yes, it was part of what I had been previously dreaming, but it was done in a new way, and it was right. I felt instantly calm and relaxed when that part of my dream came up. Fini. Done. I was in bliss.

After that, when I would want to relax, I would imagine that exact part, that exact touch. And found that with each incarnation, it calmed and relaxed me even more. The day I could actually feel it was an astounding experience.

And that's when I started using it, at first unconsciously, as my trigger. If things got rough or I was worried, I would pull up that small part from my daydream and would instantly relax.

And then one day, I had an a-ha moment as to the fact that I didn't need the full dream. Just that one moment and it was a trigger. From that moment, I started using it consciously that way. It so brightens each day as I use it if anything tries to throw me off during the day. I have now been using it as a trigger long enough that sometimes I can completely ignore negativity someone is trying to rain all over me. And every day I get better at it.

So find your trigger. Test it. Practice it. And when you find one that works, USE IT!

And live every day in the NOW.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program

Pity Party: Party of one

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one