Clean Your Home is online!

Its been a few days since i posted, but I have been so busy!

Vastly excited!

My booklets were completed by the printer on Friday and I finished the website - so now I can officially start selling my booklet! YAY!

I kept the price very low, due to the fact that I think this is very important information for people to have. Even I, when I started out into green cleaning, had no idea what actually was in all those store-bought household cleaners - ick! I knew I hated the stench and didn't want to touch them with my bare hands, but I had no idea how toxic they truly are..

I hope this booklet will help others to clean their homes cleaner. I tend to think big - and I just can't help but think that if everyone would use these cleaners, rather than the ones they can buy right off the shelf, that there would be such an upsurge in good health.

Anyway, I don't want to make this a sales pitch (as I don't think that is what this space is for), but if you want to take a look, you can buy it at http://www.DragonsRealmPublishing.com.

Yesterday was exciting - I went to the Journey To Wholeness fair. It was great talking to like-minded people and I even sold some of my booklets:)



I do think I am feeling some resistance though. I had a great reading on Friday, and it was amazing. Yes, there was a health issue it mentioned, but I can handle that. It was the wodnerful stuff that is coming up in my life that I think has brought up some tremendous resistance. I am going to have to tap, tap, tap tonight to rid myself of it.

The future is fantastic!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pity Party: Party of one

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program